10.59 MB (THB)
The ESSE Sukhumvit 36 is developed by Homes Thailand, a famous developer of The Esse at Singha Complex, THE EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam and EYSE Sukhumvit 43. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 45 floors and includes 596 units. The project is located right in front of Thonglor BTS with very well-equipped facilities.
Potential Gross Rental Yield : 3-5%
- High Price Appreciation
- Right in front of BTS Thonglor
- Limited land supply in the area
- Can take Sukhumvit 36 to go to Rama 4 Road of the new CBD
Room Types & Sizes:
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom : 38.50 – 43.25 sq.m.
- 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms : 73.50 – 77.00 sq.m.
- 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms : 116.75 – 124.25 sq.m.
- Penthouses : 252.00 sq.m.
Average Price: THB350,000/sq.m.
- Only 30m from BTS Thonglor Station
- 1km to Marche Thonglor
- 1.2km from Emporium
- 1.5km from Samitivej Hospital
- Parking Spaces
- Mailbox & Storage space
- Sunken Lawn Garden on 1st Fl.
- Water Garden on 7th Fl.
- Rice Field Garden on 41st Fl.
- Roof Orchard on 43rd Fl. & Rooftop
- The Reading Lounge
- Swimming Pool with Separate Kid’s Pool
- Virtual Bike
- Golf Simulator
- Steam Room
- Horizon Onsen
- Treatment Room
- Kids Room
- Sky Lounge
- The Residence Lounge, Space for Private Parties
- Sky Theatre
- BBQ Deck
BMIR is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will BMIR, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages. Project information, including but not limited to figures and photographs, are provided by a developer to BMIR. To commercially make use of such material without a permission from the developer may be treated as a copyright infringement.
Get More Information