The Estelle Phrom Phong
16.8 MB (THB)
The Estelle Phrom Phong, a high-rise ultra-luxury condominium, is a joint venture development with Tokyo Tatemono, Japan’s oldest real estate developer. With green areas and specialized wellness facilities, the project, located on Sukhumvit Soi 26, is designed as an urban oasis to bring a sense of calm over the hustle and bustle of the city.
Room Types & Sizes:
- 1 Bedroom 55-62 sq.m.
- 2 Bedroom 89.5 – 143.5 sq.m.
- 3 Bedrooms 160 sq.m.
- Penthouse 360 – 378 sq.m.
Average Price: THB350,000/sq.m.
Selling Point: Limited supply of land in the area
Potential Gross Rental Yield : 3-5%
- Investors renting out to expats
- Only 150m from BTS Phrom Phong station
- Only 200m from The Emporium
- Only 300m from Emquartier
- 1.6km from Samitivej Hospital
- Covered vehicle drop-off which landscape garden and water feature
- Luxury-Zen inspired warm & cozy lobby
- Pet Lawn
- Super car parking floor with electric point provision for electric vehicle
- Japanese courtyard garden
- Non – chlorine filtration system swimming pool with children ‘ s pool
- Separated male & female Japanese hot bath , cold tub , salt – water floatation pool and sauna
- Multi – purpose area for private dining or event space
- Mercedes – Benz S Class Limousine Service
- 125% parking quota
BMIR is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will BMIR, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages. Project information, including but not limited to figures and photographs, are provided by a developer to BMIR. To commercially make use of such material without a permission from the developer may be treated as a copyright infringement.
Get More Information